Monday, November 14, 2005

oooohhh there are people reading!

here I am wondering if anyone ever actually reads these.... so I did a google search of my screen name and blog and what comes up? a Blog at http://www.bernzilla.com/ that mentions and links to this one (or rather to the first version of this I started and changed cuz it bugged me. so the link is broken now, but hey) Anyway. just thought that was a little nifty.

Lately I have quit checking the webboards that I used to be on 24/7. I think I am going through withdrawls (its browncoats.serenitymovie.com if you are interested). The thing is that the people there all used to be accepting and very helpful and pleasent. those people are still around, but they are being overrun by the whiners and the people picking fights. or encouraging them. it was depressing. I know I know, that is the status quo for pretty much every webboard in existance, but I swear, this one was NOT like that for the longest time! I think the population of members hit critical mass and things exploded. Anyway, its killing me not checking it although I know if I do I will just get annoyed again. and that is something I do NOT need.

but I really have to stop making these late night entries. I already have to cut back my hours at work to accomodate school, and I really shouldn't be staying up late anyway Talk atcha all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes- people are reading you!

much love from fff.net!

-reallykaylee
ml