Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Fiance's Girlfriends

YAY! My lingerie shopping buddy is moving back!! she lives out in Ontario at the moment, but she is moving back home to the west coast. I don't actually know her very well. she was a high school friend of my fiance who comes back here every couple of years or so. and somehow for the last 6 years we have ended up going to intimate wear stores together every time. Seriously, the first day I met her we bought silk pjs together. And this was before I was even dating my current Fiance. I have no idea how that happened, but its been a tradition since then. One of those very strange things. But she is a very nice girl and I know Gord will be happy to be able to see her more often.

I have to say that that man has great taste in female friends. I get alone very well with all his ex-almost-girlfriends and high school friends. A couple of them are coming to our wedding even! I think the only one that I REALLY don't like is the one that I introduced him to (but not in an on purpose to date kinda way) back when me and him were just best friends . She was a friend of a friend who weaseled her way into MY life and was very demanding. she basically stalked him until he gave her what she wanted, and went out with her a couple of times. (and we are not gonna get into what exactly it was that she wanted either!!!) All the time demanding that I set them up and give her tips on how to get him and all that crap. Too be fair, I later found out that she is slightly autistic and therefore very focused and lacking in social skills, but it was a messy and unpleasent situation all the same.

But I saw her the other day at at that mutual friend's wedding, and the look on her face when I told her that I was marrying Gord was PRICELESS! So funny! made all the better by the fact that he carried on a short conversation with her and then had to turn to me and ask who she was, cuz she looked vaugly familiar! He was so embarrassed when I reminded him. *happysigh* aaah that was a good day. There is nothing like having your Fiance not even RECOGNIZE the only woman who was ever a rival of any kind.

but I need food now. later!

No comments: