Thursday, November 24, 2005

Fighting over a Font Size???

can someone explain to me how two people can have a big fight, yelling, avoidance, crying, the whole bit, over something completely stupid and then be totally fine 45 minutes later (or better then fine as the case may be) I just don't get why we bother to fight in the first place. okay, we were both tired and trying to do something together and neither of us were getting our point across very well. But why does it sometimes take a fight to get a very simple point across? or make a basic connection in communication?

On the other hand, if I am gonna have a fight with my fiance, I am just glad it is over the little things and not over something huge and insurmountable. I usually feel much better after a fight that has resulted in a better communication because it proves we can fix things when we do fight.

oh I dunno. But if we can keep our fights to this kind, I will be totally happy. Anything I can get over before going to bed is fine with me. We already had our big "don't talk to me cuz I hate you" year long fight, and that was bad even before we were dating! I fully intend for that to be the last of that nonsense!

No comments: