Friday, March 31, 2006

If you don't like sex.....

Okay, so I downloaded a copy of Buffy Season 7.  Bad me, I know.  But I own all the other ones and REALLY didn't like Season 7, but figured I should have it for continuity and completeness.  I might buy it one day.  HOWEVER, the point is, that I have been watching it, and when I come to the episode "Touched", the person who ripped the copy cut out the sex scene! I mean seriously! if you don't wanna watch the occational not-even -any-nudity sex scene, this is really the wrong show for you! 

Course, I think it may have something to do with someones supermorality and the prevalance of Gay Willow/Kennedy Love. but I mean seriously, what? Violence, Devil Worship, Demons, Black Magic, and Ripping DVD's is okay, but two girls kissing warrents censorship?  *sigh* I don't get people. I mean, I respect that some people don't wanna see it, but its none of their business if I do. And its jarring to the flow of the show.  And if they are in the business of supplying a product, it should be intact!


anyway, gotta go watch the old recorded VHS copy I have to get over the annoying censorship frustration!

I"m out!

No comments: