Friday, April 07, 2006

My drinking teacher

I have never had this much trouble focusing on an assignment before! its annoyin the heck out of me.  And I keep finding other things to do instead.  like Blogging.

Anyway  I have the coolest English Prof EVER. She took the whole class out for drinks and appy's yesterday instead of going to class. It was awesome.  I don't drink alcohol, but virgin margaritas are really good!  as is milestones popcorn shrimp.. mmmmmmm....  It was kinda strange sitting there discussing stuff like cute geeky faculty, chest sizes, and travel plans with a teacher.  as you could probably tell our class was mostly girls :-)  anyway. awesome time. especially when Karen (the teacher) got a little drunk. SO funny!

and I got to impress the heck out of the whole class with my knowledge of how to jump a car and my recognition of alternator problems. It was funny.  I know next to nothing about cars, but I have has 3 junkers in the last few years, and had to replace the alternator in all 3 of them. so I know what that looks like!

Anyway, I really have to go beat my head into submission over this essay thing. I still have another one to do for tuesday too!

I'll be around!

No comments: