Friday, March 24, 2006

The Black Hole I Live In

How much Crap can one fit into a 7x10 foot room? with a Queen sized bed in it!??

I am packing to move tommorrow  (YAY we get our apartment tomorrow!) and I have an amazing amount of stuff. I am throwing all kinds of things out, and have boxes filled with stuff like extra purses, candles, books I forgot to pack in the book boxes, jewelry, and caligraphy pens.   I thought I hardly owned anything.  boy am I ever glad I am not packing a whole house!  Luckily, I am coming back here for a couple weeks before the wedding, so I will have time to pack or trash the dregs of my belongings. Who ever had this brilliant idea that moving around the end of the semester would be okay should be shot.  oh wait. that was me.  crap.  *sigh*

Anyway, on the plus side, I am very excited cuz I am FINALLY moving out of my Parents house! YAY. and its a nice apartment and eventually it will be me AND Gord and that is just cool :-) and he bought me a corner, red cherry desk with a hutch and everything. SO nice!  He spoils me rotten sometimes. :-) Always a good thing to look for in a man.. And to think, I almost married someone who I would have to support with my minimum wage job....  Phew.

Anyway, back to dust stirring and feeling guilty that I am not doing homework because I am packing.  gr.  I have a week to do a 3000 word paper I have not really started yet. plus a hand full of smaller 1500 word essays that I sort of have started.

And I"m off again!

No comments: