Thursday, August 16, 2012

Unemployed

Today was my last day of work for the next year, hopefully less.  And now I have to fiddle around with EI and stuff.  Oh lucky me.  I'm going to miss having insider access to my library account and holds, and cheating on my return dates, and ordering random items for friends and all that fun stuff.  I'm hoping to go back a few months early, but we will see how life goes.

It's not like I am not going to have anything to do with my life for the next 12 months, but the next couple of weeks are going to be kind of empty and I am not sure what I am going to do with myself  (unless little one comes early. That would be okay too).  I know I only work half-time, but I think I need those few hours to feel like a productive person.  They make me feel less bad about the lack of housework and the putting off of laundry.

Maybe I will start going swimming every couple of days.  That would be nice.  Especially since it is so fracking hot in this apartment right now.

Speaking of it being hot out here.  The next Dresden book (Cold Days.  Its a kind of related temperature based segue) finally has a release date!  YAY!  It's only 3 months away now.

And thinking about release dates,  Guild Wars 2 is out next week.  That might help kill some time!
That and much reading and YouTube.

Yup.  This is me. Sitting around waiting for things to happen.

No comments: