Sunday, July 22, 2012

Link Soup of Mediocrity

Sooo... this has been a fairly uneventful week for me.  I didn't do anything super exciting, and I didn't get agitated about anything worth talking about, so it got quiet around here. Okay, I got a little sad about the shooting in Colorado, but I have nothing particularly earth shattering to add to that particular discussion.  However, I have decided that I want to post at least once a week, so here I am.

What I have been doing this week..... In the order in which I thought about it, and definitely not the time dedicated to each task.

Work
Reading
Firefly  (Yes I watched the whole series.  Again.)
Vlog Brothers Videos  (Crazy geeky dudes who often make me laugh)
Guild Wars 2  (Beta Weekend!)
Baking and also more Baking (okay, okay, I didn't make THOSE brownies, although I wanted too! Mine were yummy, but not quite so crazy.)
Magic
Laughing at Stupid People
Shopping  (Oh my god, there is baby stuff in my living room! Whose idea was that and is it too late to make it stop?)
and
Laundry.  Oh so much laundry.  And that is only getting worse from here.

Yup.  It's been a quiet week.



No comments: