Sunday, April 15, 2007

What the heck?

grrrr. This google blog thing is annoying me! I"m okay with switching accounts, but it wouldn't switch my blog over, and now I have to redo my about section. what a pain. I hate having to redo things I already had just the way I liked it! *sigh*


On another WTF note, we aren't going to Havana anymore. our booking got scooped before we had actually gotten it booked apparently. Which sucks. Now we have no idea where we are going. and we were suppost to leave two weeks from now! I was getting edgy about not having details for Hawaii at the end of march! I like to know what I am doing! I need to book a doctors appointment, and next months days off work, and get my sister to come over for a weekend! but I can't do any of that until we find out when/where/if we have a holiday. On the other hand, it is being paid for by someone else who is arranging it, so I am not gonna complain to loudly and am very greatful to be going anywhere she wants to send us (mostly). but I am gonna sit here and fret that I don't know what I am doing for the next month sometime.

Well, thats it for now. the only other thing going on is exams, but I don't really feel like talking about those! :-p

I was never here.

1 comment:

CSTS Vancouver said...

Good luck on your finals and have a great trip!