Monday, April 23, 2007

Aloha!

We know where we are goin now. Turns out, not ALL the flights to Hawaii were full. and we spend 3 weeks figuring out what was going on, just to end up goin where and when we were originally planning! so YAY! I am going to Hawaii next week! Hee Hee. Our hotel is in Waikiki near the beach. Should be lots of fun. Its 30c there at the moment. its only 15 here.

The only unfun thing is the 14 hour travel day on the way home. we have a 5 hour layover in San Fransisco. So anyone know if there is anything interesting to do at the SanFransisco airport? For 5 hours. oh well. Lots of reading and Cribbage, I think.

anyway, I think this will be the last blog from me until I get back (and jump right back into school :-( *sigh* ) in a couple weeks. not that I am super punctual with writing on a regular basis or anything. But thats just me. And seeing as how this blog is (almost) only read by me, it works :-p

now, I am off to tropical beaches! (in a few days)

PS: Heroes is back today! YAY!

1 comment:

CSTS Vancouver said...

Check out these sites: http://www.sfoairport.com/ and http://www.sfoarts.org/. I remember the museums and other things when I was researching SF airport when I flew to Las Vegas and had a couple of hours there on the way back. We ended up being late so I didn't have time to do anything but read, but it sounded neat.

Have fun and use lots of sun block.