Sunday, April 01, 2007

And the Best Husband Ever Award goes too........

My Man is on a roll. Its been almost a year since the wedding, and he is getting sweeter now then he was then. Its all in the little things. I"m making a list of Gord is awesome. True is not roses and chocolates and poetry. but is IS the important things.

1: He listens. AND acts!
4 days ago, I mentioned wanting to make cinnimon buns, but that I didn't have the time. yesterday, he comes home from visiting his parents, store bought cinnimon buns in hand. 3days later! clever man.

2: I don't have to ask.
I"ve just had a long day writing a paper. for the last 8 hours. my shoulders and neck hurt. suddenly, he comes into the room and places a heated stress pad around my shoulders. mmmmm.

3: Kisses, LOTS of kisses.
at random intervals. usually just when I am getting frustrated with this paper.

4: He is interested
He occationally asks me how things are going, how far I am, and if I am okay. always nice.

5: Random neck massage
no complaints here!

6: He knows when to just go away!
despite the fact that I am in his usual room of entertainment, he has more or less left me alone. gotta admit, I tend to be destracted when he is in the room, especially when he is playing a game or watching a show behind me. apparently he knows that. Good boy.

7: Cooking.
I just got called to dinner. that I didn't make or mention anything about. Yay for him!

and I am gonna go eat!!

1 comment:

CSTS Vancouver said...

Yay for Gord! It sounds as if you made the right choice!

Happy Birthday (belated) and Happy Anniversary!