Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wedding Pictures!

for those who care, here are a few that my sister took. some are a little fuzzy, but we have not got the other ones yet. so these will do.

So this is about half the crowd that was there. very small wedding!




Me in the car on the way there. (stupid corset made it really hard to sit at the angle cars usualy insist you sit at. which is why I had to sit straight up against the back with my head against the back window. it was not fun.)





Walking down the isle with my parents.


Just after the actual Ceremony part (which was about 15 minutes long. thank goodness cuz it was FREEZING cold. although the rain held off until after pictures. I was actually warm enough but my bridesmaid was so cold. the best man gave her his jacket in the middle of the vows :-) )




General Kissage. although if you look hard enough I am trying SO hard not to laugh. mostly because they are all trying to get a picture of it and we had been lip locked for about 3 minutes while ppl were directing us. it was strange.



anyway, thats it! I still have to get the pictures of our Honeymoon in Tofino, but that is a lot of pictures of open sandy beaches and crashing Surf and pretty trees,so I probly won't post it :-)

I'm out!

PS: they are bigger in PhotoBucket so if you want, let me know and I will send you the links for that. or you can check out the other Address for this blog, cuz they are posted there too. and bigger.
(http://www.serenitymovie.org/browncoats/forums/blog/xandira)

No comments: