Tuesday, February 28, 2006

After Class Venting

so, I am neck deep in school stuff. you know it is bad when you feel guilty for taking 10 minutes at 10:30 at night to mess around on your blog and type random things, cuz you really could be doing something constructive.  and this is all after 2 oral presentations, a meeting with the arts advisor, and a midterm, all in the same day.  *sigh*  ah well. another 60 days of this and I will be on my honey moon.

Thats right, I started the official countdown today.  It is 60 days til my wedding. YAY!  I am very excited, in case you can't tell :-)  anyway, lots to do between now and then.  and I am starting to doze off and I am sure my ramblings are becoming less and less coherant (much like my presentation today when the nerves hit me. in the gorram middle of the blasted thing!  what a time to get nervous!  when its almost over!)   anyway, I am gonna go watch some Buffy (Season 3, Faith just turned evil)  and go to bed. I think

No comments: