Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life and Stuff

YAY for me! I just found out that I only have 11 more classes to go til I am done my BA degree! that is a year and a half if I continue going full time. one year if I take courses in the summer semester. which I probably will next year. Unfortunately, my Library Tech courses are unmeshy with my BA program, so I will be another year and a half after that getting my LIBT certificate. *sigh* oh well. thats about what I expected. and at least the LIBT classes are lower level and thus less of a work load.

Other then declaring my major and planning my life for the next 3 years, I have nothing really new to report. Lots of homework and wedding stuff. My dress is coming along nicely, and we have got fabric and stuff to make ties. although Gord's best man refuses to wear a white shirt, and I am not sure how we are gonna work that in. I"m sure we will figure something. I think I am in the lull before the storm. all assignments, plans and hell is gonna break loose at the end of March and last through most of April.

I miss my Vancouver Browncoats! :-( all this business compounded with the fact that they are an hour and half away means I haven't seen any of them since late november! I keep trying or meaning to go, but blasted other stuff gets in the way. Its annoying. I am really looking forward to my move in April, cuz I will be 45 minutes closer and have some more spare time since I will not be in school, or driving so much. I"m gonna have to invite them to my housewarming open house in may. That should be fun! Yet another of the wedding/life party business that I gotta work on. I"m all excited about it though. I am not having a bridal shower and having this post wedding bash instead. hee hee hee. anyway, on to lunch and classes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:0 <- Serena's shocked face.

You don't have Serenity on DVD?
I'm so getting you that for a wedding gift!

:0 <- Serena, still shocked!!!

CSTS Vancouver said...

I am so shocked, too, Xandira! And we miss you, too. Come back soon - well, when your honeymoon is over, I guess!
- Samatwitch

Xandira said...

don't worry, I will own it eventually, and I will be back after my honeymoon. its all good. lots of good summer fun :-)

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://qfrvzzhf.com/takx/bkoy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://olymhfmj.com/fnbk/iszp.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://qfrvzzhf.com/takx/bkoy.html | http://ehfkfmak.com/jihf/tyit.html