Monday, January 30, 2006

Weird Dream. Strange, Weird Dream

something random I was thinking about.

if we were to stop all law inforcement, how bad would it actually get?

I"m not saying we should DO that. I'd just curious to find out how bad would it actually get. there would probably be a sharp increase in crime, since it would be the whole "yay now I can" thing. But I think it would probably hit a peak and either plateau or decrease again. I mean, the people who really want to break the law would do it anyway right?

Course that would put the emphasis of society onto raising our children right in the family.

Never mind. now that I think about it, people are screwed up and the concept family is fragmented and broken. If we can't even get the basic unit of society right, there is no hope for the rest of it.

My hands are dry. I need cream.
(hey, I said I was random!)

No comments: