Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Insanity

aaah back to the crazy familiarity that is school. And having 4 or 5 hours at a time to sit in the computer lab doing nothing. I"m suddenly sensing.... more regular blog entries! I"m thinking tuesday and thursday afternoons. We will see how it goes. I am taking a few 3rd year upper level courses, so I may be insanely busy.

In fact I already have an assignment I should be working on that is due in a couple weeks. But YAY its on shaepeare! and a play I know really well! I am jsut SO glad that the teacher of my Shakespeare course didn't put Hamlet on the course. cuz how many times can one study Hamlet without going a little crazy themselves??? cuz I've worked up to 3 courses including a fairly in depth stufy of Hamlet. I got an A+ on the last Hamlet assignment I did cuz I have so much time invested in that silly play.

Okay, I love the play. its great and complex and facinating. But there are so many other plays that I would LOVE to learn about. so I am getting a few of those this semester. YAY! they are mostly some Roman plays, with a few comedies thrown in so the class does not commit mass suicide from the sheer depressing force that is Shakepearian Tragedy.

Anyway, between that and the wedding coming up at the end of this semester, I am gonna be goin nuts. but I"m going house hunting on sunday (I think) and I'm VERY excited about that! :-) Technically I think Gord is buying the house. I"m not sure if we are gonna joint sign for it or not, since it will be signed for before the wedding. Either way I won't always be able to make it to look with him, but we are gonna make sure we are on the same page this week so he doesn't get hopeful about some hedious place while I am at work! We are buying an appartment or townhouse or something, so I'm demanding my own washer/dryer and hoping for a fireplace of some kind. And of course a hot tub, but I am thinking that may be a little out of our range. :-)

GGGRRRR I"m trying to order books online, but blasted Chapters site is SO slow. and only working half the time. this is not inspiring confidence in those of us who are paying by credit card over the internet. I mean, if it seizes up, and you click it again, is it gonna charge and ship it twice or not? Its like Russian roulette. With money. That you do not have. oh well. hopefully I can get my books sometime this week.

But I gotta go beg a prof to let me into her class. Later!

No comments: