Monday, September 10, 2012

Don't Blink

In the interest of keeping my one regular reader informed,  (Hello!)  I just wanted to let the internet know that  I might not be around here for a week or two.  We will see how things go, but starting tomorrow I am anticipating being very busy and possibly overwhelmed for a little bit until I and my new family settle into a routine.

Kinda feeling a little like this at the moment.....



Here is hoping my life changing event will be much cuter and less frightening than a Weeping Angel.  Although fast would be nice.



To keep you entertained in the meantime,
this is my latest exciting purchase! If you like pin up girls and fantasy novels and helping people in third world countries get livestock to improve their lives, you should look into pre-ordering your own!

And watch Leverage while I am away.  It is awesome, like a never ending heist movie, and is available on Netflix.

And here, make some soup.  It's starting to get cold outside, and this is my favorite!  Add extra fresh dill, and if you don't like salmon, well deal with it.  or replace it with shredded chicken.  Whatever.

Have fun without me!



No comments: